Graduate Sales Engineer - Engineering, Science or Technology Background
Uncapped £55,000 OTE £35,000 Basic plus car/allowance
East Midlands Base -Uk wide and potentially international applications based Graduate Sales Engineer role
Graduate Sales Engineer role - Sell Technology - Do your bit to help fix the planet! -We mean it!
This graduate sales engineer role enables you sell technologies to stop waste industrial water contaminating the ground, convert salt water into drinking water and to enable precious water resources to be recycled again and again.
These technologies provide drinking water to remote islands, enables fields to be watered from boreholes without being contaminated, clean manufacturing process needing water to use rivers rather than mains water and even allows washing water to be used again and again with the same impressive results.
Day in day out these projects are being carried out the UK and even worldwide! You can be part of this exciting environmental revolution and make a difference to the planet we live on.
Graduate sales engineer - role
Your graduate sales engineer role is an exciting one. Here‘s what you will be doing;-
· Identify new “make a difference” applications and sell them
· Manage a plethora of inbound leads - qualify and bring to fruition - this company has a huge reputation
· Meet your customers - understand the projects - help the company deliver on your promise
What‘s needed for this Graduate Sales Engineer position?
· Engineering, Science or technology related degree
· Full driving licence
· Flexibility- willingness to travel with the job
· Maturity and Credibility regardless of age
· Past Sales Experience NOT absolutely necessary as full sales training will be provided
Next Steps - Graduate Sales Engineer
Interviewing very soon - apply now for this Graduate Sales Engineer role which does it‘s bit to help make the planet and our country a better place to live in! Don‘t miss out on this life and career changing opportunity!