A question: does the following sound like typical recruitment agencies for graduates? That’s because we’re not…
• We spend 6–8 hours with every candidate – in-depth exposure to candidates before we put them forward. We always meet candidates and typically spend 6–8 hours getting to know them, including time spent when they attend one of our small (typically six people) sales sales awareness days. Our process delivers carefully, thoroughly, assessed and understood candidates for B2B field sales, key account, and internal sales roles.
• We’re realistic – we never ‘sugar-coat’ a tough recruitment job. If it’s a particularly challenging one, we’ll be honest with you (and explain why). Then we’ll get on with the task. Experience shows that we’ve a good record of accomplishment with tough recruitment briefs. This approach sits perfectly with our commitment to integrity and honesty with clients and candidates alike. Ask us about a few when we meet!
• And experienced – nearly 20 years’ (and counting) in graduate recruitment for sales jobs. Talk to many people in the sales world and you’ll find we're often (we’re not boasting, it’s a fact) regarded as the graduate recruitment company for sales roles. And arguably one of the top recruitment agencies for sales in the UK.
• Salespeople only – a recruiter who specialises in salesmen and saleswomen (and only sales people) – not sales directors or sales managers, but B2B sales people. They will usually be university graduates, but rarely new graduates. That’s because experience shows the value of hiring graduates who are, maybe, a couple of years out of university. Perhaps a graduate who has spent time in a first sales job and now wants to progress. Or someone who hasn’t worked in sales since university, but genuinely wants to. Don’t worry, we’ll find out how committed they are.
• A confidence-inspiring, low-hassle recruitment process – a straightforward recruitment process that removes the worry and risk from business-critical sales recruitment. And gives you confidence that the new recruits will be right for your organisation?
• We concentrate on ‘sales character’ – sales people who aren’t selected just by reading CVs (we all know how good everyone looks on a CV). Instead, we assess candidates on the suitability of their character and attitudes for professional sales jobs. If a candidate’s personal attributes are right, everything else can be trained, which we do.
• Ongoing training and coaching after appointment – as specialist sales trainers, we give your new sales person, business development executive, technical sales executive or internal sales agent the training and coaching they need.
• You only pay when you are satisfied.
• We won’t approach your new sales people – rest assured that we’ll never approach the sales people we place with you for other jobs in future.