Graduate Business Development Manager role- Major International Brand name – Eire Territory - Ideally Dublin based
€27,000 - €37,000 OTE €24,000 - €33,000 basic (depending on sales experience) plus car or allowance
Business to Business Sales Role
Job Description - Graduate Business Development Manager
Our internationally based client with manufacturing operations throughout both Western and Eastern Europe is the market leader in its field and is looking to appoint a graduate from any Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics background(STEM) looking for their next strategic sales role. Selling to major household names in the building and construction sector, this leading European brand offers an amazing opportunity to join a well established national team supporting clients throughout Eire.
You will manage your own diary and be responsible for the development of existing customers. As part of the Business Development Manager role you will be responsible for the management of some strategic accounts, establishing new sales relationships and upselling new premium products.
Our client is offering a €24,000 - €33,000 Guaranteed Basic in line with experience with a generous bonus scheme (Year one earn €27,000 - €37,000 OTE) with car allowance, laptop and phone. Your territory will cover the whole of Eire and ideally you will be based in Dublin.
The number of individuals we have placed in this business over the last two years is now in double figures. Team members have already been promoted and the team needs more talent just like them.
You need to hold a full driving licence and full training will be provided which will culminate in a professionally endorsed sales qualification
The job will be offered after meeting the client.
Graduate Business Development Manager Role:
- Work closely with commercial clients on the territory
- Manage long established relationships
- Develop new business opportunities and prepare successful proposals
Here‘s the sort of person we are looking for...
- Full driving licence
- Ideally at least a year's post graduation sales experience
- Be alert to new developments and opportunities - naturally curious as to your products could add value
- Identify key decision makers and persistently and tactfully navigate your way through complex organisations to make appointments. This stage requires grit and determination.
- Be a skilled listener. You must learn to ask the right questions so you can fully understand the client‘s business needs before providing the right advice or product.
- Establish the superiority of our clients products and expertise, and show your customers how you can help them.
- Develop the expertise of a consultant but never lose sight of your primary purpose as a graduate business development manager: to sell.
- Convey complex information and concepts to highly sophisticated, intelligent customers and project consultants
- Not be afraid to ask for the business or the opportunity to meet
So, if you have a good Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics related degree, exceptional interpersonal skills, energy and resilience; and if the thought of developing sales in a highly-sophisticated environment excites you, apply today!
Graduate Business Development Manager Benefits
- Up to €33,000 Basic
- Up to €37,000OTE
- Full ISM Endorsed Sales training and Coaching Package
- Car or Allowance
If you think you are right for this business development role, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €24,000.00 to €37,000.00 /year